Saturday, February 5, 2011

Get Em While They Are Hot






That Flaming Lips show was a Blast! And that snow! Crazy!
That morning and the previous afternoon, for me, was spent at the record plant putting colored vinyl chips and beads into the vinyl pressing machine.
I could have spent all day doing that! It was so fun to experiment.
I came out with some interesting results, i think.
The first 100 copies of the LP come with a CD of the music as well.
I just want to say that I have much love, respect and appreciation for Wayne Coyne and the Flaming Lips organization as well as Tim Delaughter and the Good Records organization... they have helped me so much and been so encouraging. Good and Funny people.. i love em!
You can purchase the LP here:

http://www.goodrecords.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_6&products_id=4205

No comments:

Post a Comment